1. Don't start the conversation, join the with a very short agreement & question = For example. Paul says. "Lebran James is the greatest player ever." Your reply should be . " I agree but what about Koby, Shag, Michael.... This approach will ease
2. If you need to make the first move always start off with the self interest of the person or the person pets, property, house , car or children, never with their, bling, clothes or looks, sneak that in, in bit and pieces during the conversation. For example. " I love your pet, what kind is she". You may sneak in 'I love that dress. It's a Donna Karen?"
3. Be quick to assist or help out
4. Take the leadership role whenever possible, even if you are unsure
5. Always ask for assistance from the persons you have 'eyes' on
6. Be respectful, funny & direct when trying to get in the 'draws/boxers'. Never beat around the bush, this is the biggest deal breaker. If you sense a mutual interest. Move quick & with a little passionate soft aggression. Know when the 'no's' mean 'yes. yes. If you stop, I'll kill you' and when the 'yes' means, 'stop wasting words & get to it now!'
7. For female always play the "Baby stop. It hurts. It's too big".
8. For males always play the "Baby it's so tight. It's the sweetest pumpum ever".
For female. To ensure he or she comes back for more. Tell you next time.
9. . Always know that 'shy' persons miss out and the majority of opportunity that comes their way. They are usually approach for sexual interest and exploitation or persons who are looking for long-term commitment.